Have an error called "This card cannot be linked. Please try a different payment method."

jonathan959
Contributor
Contributor

The problem started because they were asking me for a code to verify the card, I did not understand why the code or where to get it, I could get the code and I know where to get it but now it will not let me put the card and it is still charging me $-1.95 x3. I do not know what to do to solve it, I NEED HELP

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

GeminiRising

I'm getting this error & have no reason WHY!  It's so frustrating.  I called my credit card company & it's nothing on their end.  I tried to call PayPal customer service, but that's a joke - was on hold with their recording for 21 minutes & gave up.  Now I have NO cards linked to my account.  I've had the same PayPal account forever & have no other PayPal accounts.  Can ANYONE help me?!??

Login to Me Too

zakariemx
Contributor
Contributor

The problem started because they were asking me for a code to verify the card, I did not understand why the code or where to get it, I could get the code and I know where to get it but now it will not let me put the card and it is still charging me $-1.95 x3. I do not know what to do to solve it, I NEED HELP

Login to Me Too

HarrisonOgbonna
Contributor
Contributor
I have same problem what will I do
Login to Me Too

coderabdallah
Contributor
Contributor

This card cannot be linked. Please try a different payment method.  same problem how can i solve this

Login to Me Too

Manh1

me too , can help me ?

Login to Me Too

Maansoore
Contributor
Contributor

midod
Contributor
Contributor
Please I need help every time I try to add my visa card it says this card cannot be linked. please try a different payment method

The problem started because they were asking me for a code to verify the card, I did not understand why the code or where to get it,   

NEED HELP

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.