Hacked Account My money

ChrisBroer91
So we were DNS hacked all data gone like everything from insurance to ID etc. I have access to the mail that he put as secondary, but then i get option mobile or question, well the secret questions he has changed. Mobile number was changed October 7th, number Blocked till end of contract. So no way i can return that way. My bank account is on there and im getting a refund from an earlier transaction. But it will go to the hacker, so i asked my bank to claim the money back and block paypals IBAN. I proved them it was me by: ID, 1 month billing from bank acc, i have a phone from 2015 i am logged in on the hacked mail there so i deleted the hackers drive n all and ofcourse make photos of it. Then i got sick of there no answer stuff so i made pic with my contract of mobile + bankpass + live location + wrote on macbook to give me back account. If stuff happens i can go police as police already knows, bank knows, providers of mobile and internet know. Just google and and paypal are pretty bad companies, very bad in customer support. Listen guys, paypal doesnt care, go to your bank and tell them.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.