HOW TO OPEN PAYPAL CASH PLUS ACCOUNT

Jack7771
Contributor
Contributor

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/what-can-i-do-with-my-personal-paypal-account,-paypal-ca... DOES NOT EXPLAIN ANY WAY TO HOW TO OPEN PAYPAL CASH PLUS ACCOUNT EXCEPT AFTER YOU RECEIVE MONEY

IN MEANTIME, NO WAY TO SEE ANY BALANCE ON ACCOUNT.  NEVER SAW SUCH INSANE WEBSITE BEFORE

DO YOU KNOW OF ANY OTHER WAY TO CREATE PAYPAL CASH PLUS ACCOUNT?

PAYPAL SUPPORT PAGES HAVE NOTHING USEFUL ON THIS

Login to Me Too
33 REPLIES 33

Kasey70
Yesssss!!!!! I Agree:hundred_points::hundred_points:. This system nowwww continually takes my money and logs me out to the point where I'm not able to transfer my refund!!! The automated system comes up and says" Sorry! But where having difficulties on our end"!!! ...Uuuh Yeah...Big Time. And what gets me sssooo **bleep** off...is that know Exactly what their doing!! And they take as long as they want to to Resolve the problem wether its Life or Death!!! THEY DO NOT CARE:hundred_points::hundred_points::hundred_points:
Login to Me Too

Martinkatrinna3
Contributor
Contributor
I'm trying to open a PayPal cash plus account and its telling me I'm ineligible
Login to Me Too

uw3
New Community Member

SAME! For me, my DOB deems that I'm ineligible even though I am 18 years old.

I think there's a coding issue that marks the DOB to be ineligible if the day part of the DOB (MM/DD/YYYY) is larger than the day of the current month, from the dates that I've tested. Customer Service Messages was of no help 😞

Login to Me Too

Marciep
Did you ever figure this out?
Login to Me Too

Wherearetheansw
Contributor
Contributor
I get the exact same message. There is no solution on this website, there is no answers, there is no customer support. Paypal has really gone downhill.
Login to Me Too

Wherearetheansw
Contributor
Contributor
How about a link might be really helpful
Login to Me Too

Billiche_340
How do I open PayPal cash plus
Login to Me Too

Barbarajpair19
Contributor
Contributor
Hi there I want to get PayPal cash debit card and I don’t have one
Login to Me Too

Besnikleka1
None off them is actually is working so what’s is this lies
Login to Me Too

RS2001
I have an account. I am trying to get someone to address my problem with PayPal. I think I am being defrauded. I wanted to cash a check in the app and was told it was denied due to inactivity. I did this on 1/23/2001 the last time I did a transaction was Dec.11th is last year so that was not long ago. Ingo money sent me an email and told me to VOID the check and in order to get the money so I did. I have proof of this in an email. And the money is still not in my account. I cannot take the check to a bank to cash so PayPal need to put that money in my account. This seems like a scam. I will have to report PayPal if this is not settled
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.