HELP - TEARING MY HAIR OUT-CHANGE P2SD TELEPHONE NUMBER

mrjolley
Contributor
Contributor

MOVED HOUSE - PREVIOUS TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR P2SD VERIFIATION WAS OLD LANDLINE. NOW CAN'T GET IN TO MY ACCOUNT.TRYING TO CHANGE TELEPHONE NUMBER TO NEW NUMBER BUT PAYPAL WON'T ALLOW ME IN WITHOUT P2SD VERIFICATION AND THAT CODE IS SENT TO MY OLD HOUSE/TELEPHONE NUMBER.!!! TELEPHONE NUMBER (removed) IS USELESS - ALL I AM TOLD IS TO LOG IN TO CHANGE TELEPHONE NUMBER BUT CAN'T LOG IN !..DON'T DO FACEBOOK OR TWITTER SO CAN'T MESSAGE THEM....OVER 100 QUID IN MY ACCOUNT-CAN'T ACCESS IT/CAN'T USE IT..TOTALLY STUFFED - BEEN TRYING TO CONTACT PAYPAL DAILY FOR 3 WEEKS NOW !

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

SalKnights
Contributor
Contributor

Did you manage to resolve this problem?  I have the exact same issue.

Login to Me Too

mrjolley
Contributor
Contributor

No-can’t get in touch at all..lost over 100 quid, no one answers their phones other than automated rubbish.

given up telephoning, wasted a month of my life trying to get in touch with PayPal simply to be able to use their services( AND ULTIMATELY PAY THEM FEES)....

Login to Me Too

SalKnights
Contributor
Contributor
I think i may be able to help. Since i last contacted you i have managed to contact Paypal through Facebook and they asked me to telephone them to correct the problem. I've just called them on the number they provided and managed to get through quite quickly. It's now all sorted and im able to access my account. The telephone number is 0203 901 7000. Mon - Fri 8.00 am to 6.30pm. Good luck!
Login to Me Too

mrjolley
Contributor
Contributor

Wow-that's so kind of you..will certainly be giving that a try first thing Monday morning..been at this since Dec.15th !

Will let you know results..thanks again-you are a star !

Nigel

Login to Me Too

mrjolley
Contributor
Contributor

Arrrgh...phone number just connects to same auto-garbage.....regrettably got me know where.Rang 13 times over 2 days, always same useless response...just going round and round in circles.

Thanks for the suggestion but no good for me!

Login to Me Too

SalKnights
Contributor
Contributor

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that.  Unfortunately, I have no other suggestions!  I really hope you manage to finally sort it out in the near future.

Best regards

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.