HELP, I want a Business & Personal account

Record1
New Community Member

Hi there

I already had a personal account but decided to open a business account (thinking I could have one of each) of course once I opened it, it superseded my personal account. So now i'm trying to add a personal account to the business account but seem to be going around in circles! I added another bank account but it didn't ask for a corresponding email, so I don't think I've resolved the issue. Would anyone be kind enough to walk me through the procedure (thats if it can be done of course)

Thanks everyone

Steve     

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Record1 

Sounds as if you upgraded your personal account to a business account instead of opening a new business account.

To open a new account you need to go to paypal and click to 'register' then put in a new email address (and not the one you use with your other account, as the same email address can't identify 2 paypal accounts) > then select your country from the drop down list and select the business type account you want.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.