Got error when i link my bank account

ihkanwal
New Community Member

when i link my bank account i got that error We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later.

Is there any solution for that erro

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ihkanwal

You can't add a local bank account in your country.
You can only add a linked card.

The only exception is U.S expats can add their bank accounts to other countries paypal accounts (paypal is a U.S company so they allow their citizens to do this).

Click on the link below and select the country you want from the drop down list for options available in that country.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside&dispatch=5885d80a13...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mcclewis

I am having the same problem. My account is a US bank. I live in states. I merely changed banking institutions, but am receiving the same error. 

Login to Me Too

Marengo007
Contributor
Contributor

I am from Belgium, two verified accounts (business and personal)

I changed my bank account # for the business, removed old bank info, wanted to add a new one and I'm getting the same error. 

On the page linked above I see that Belgium is always in the list, and should be good. But I cannot link Belgian bank account, and event in the list posted in my PP account there is no Belgium anymore. The same bank, just a different #. Trying to get a help now.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.