Gift Card linked to Wallet listed as Debit Card

annmv888
Contributor
Contributor

I linked a $50 gift card to my wallet and a $25 gift card.  The $25 card is listed as prepaid and the $50 card came up as a debit card that needed to be approved with a $1.95 fee that would be returned after 3-5 days.  I followed the instructions to get it approved.  I entered the code on PayPal that I was given on the site for the card where I saw the fee.  I waited for my fee to be returned to me then updated the card on PayPal and was told it was updated but I still can not use. the card.  I contacted customer support but they just told me to use a different card.  I don't want to use a different card.  I want to use this card.  if I use a different card I have to pay for it instead of using my gift card.  why when I did everything that was required can I still not use my card?  I checked the gift card site but there is nothing I can do on the site other than check the balance and get the code that was assigned for approval, which I did.  Thanks in advance for any help I receive.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.