Getting started

Fernie1105
New Community Member

I have a handset and a linked phone but haven’t received the email from PayPal requesting final information....cant speak to anybody other than a robot and can’t get my question for help answered as it doesn’t match any FAQs......this is driving me nuts .

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Fernie1105,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some speed-bumps getting started. It sounds like you haven't received the confirmation emails for your mobile phone and email address, is that right? Not to worry, you can have those resent from inside your account. Here's a few Help Center articles that can guide you through that:

How do I confirm my email address?

How do I confirm my mobile number?

If you're still running into some issues after reviewing those links, please reach out to our Customer Support by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.