Funds not appearing into account

BIDNBUY
Contributor
Contributor

Why is it that I cannot receive funds into my PP account. I have used PP for several years with out a problem and all of sudden eBay buyers send monies but it does not appear in the account. When opening the home page I get a message that I need to link up with a bank. I have been using a bank account with checking and credit card capabilities for years with PP. What is going on?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Brooke

Hi @BIDNBUY

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues receiving a payment into your account. I sorry to hear that you are continuing to get that error. So we can look into it a little further, please contact our customer service. You can call, send a private message through Facebook or a private message through Twitter

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Thanks, 

Brooke

Login to Me Too

joannar1
New Community Member

got the You've Got Cash email from PayPal but no cash. don't have 2 hours to spend with a robot. robot reported no transactions on my account for last 180 days!  reported problem to ebay and customer. the other day unable to refund a customer cuz paypal wouldn't charge back thru my bank account. been with paypal since it started. 2 glitches in one week and inability of paypal to resolve quickly is not good enough.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.