Frustrated - Verifying account issues

kerrykleynhans
Contributor
Contributor

Honestly I am super frustrated and annoyed now.

I have been attempting to contact PayPal since the 17th December regarding a payment made to me that has not reflected in my PayPal account. I managed to get hold (via message) of a consultant once (on the eve of the 17th) and she said that the amount hadn't reflected as my email address had not been verified and that someone would call me in 48-72 hours.... I am still waiting! I have since 'verified' my email address to my knowledge but when I try link my bank to my PayPal profile, again it says my profile isn't verified - Surprise Surprise.

I have phoned PayPal but (which I understand) there is no one in office for support. When i send a message through my profile, there are no consultants available to help.... Since the 18th December....

This money I am awaiting was supposed to help with gifts for my family this year and its just about impossible to get help?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kerrykleynhans 

Have you added and confirmed a bank account to your paypal account?

Secondly if you haven't claimed the payment within 30 days it times out back to the sender.

Have you double checked the email address the payment was sent to and made sure it was correct without any spelling mistakes or typos?

Have you made sure they have sent in a currency you have added to your SA paypal account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.