Friend can't access account.

ilan1k1
New Community Member

Hello guy, a friend of mine has a problem.
She has or had a Paypal account and she had money in there, for about a month now she can't access her account when she tries to enter it tells her the information is incorrect and when she tried to reset her password an error massage saying that "there is no account associated with this email".
When looking through her emails we found that a Paypal account was created and the mail was verified and she was connected to the account beforehand.
We would be really thankful for any help, thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @ilan1k1,

Thank you for looking out for your friend! If your friend is seeing a response that there is no account associated with the email address, it would be necessary for her to contact customer service for assistance in locating the account. It's possible that she is mistaken about the email address used for the account, or it's possible that the account was closed at some point, either by her, or by another party if they had her password. With the assistance of a representative, the answer can be found.

To contact customer service, please ask her to click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.