Fraud

Bkidd2
New Community Member
I’m having a serious problem with fraud through my account. I get emails that my password has been changed and I don’t use PayPal. 20$ have been deposited here and there and again I don’t use PayPal AT ALL! Since it’s the COVID19 the call center is closed and you can only report a problem through that link and it only gives 2 options that neither apply to my situation. How do I get this account deleted or suspended. I have yet to have an option to talk with someone through chat or to simply send an email about it which I feel is ridiculous!! PayPal sent an email about 3 months ago saying my account had been disabled due to fraud which was great I was ecstatic but now I’m receiving emails my password has been changed again. Please help, before they clean my bank account out or clean someone else’s account with my PayPal. Thank you
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

amethyst01
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Bkidd2 ,

We thank you for bringing this up to us and totally it's very alarming that you keep on receiving emails that your password has been changed when you actually don't have PayPal account. We highly advise not to send any reply from these email to protect your financial information.

You may please use this link for us to better assist you:

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/why-am-i-receiving-emails-from-paypal-when-i-don%E2%80%9...

Hope everything goes out well, Stay safe.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.