Found a way to solve the PSD2 and old phone number problem

rokaspokas47
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.  This helped me of many other ways of trying fixing the PSD2 issue while not having the phone number to get that six digit code. Here's what you have to do.

A WAY WHERE YOU CAN CHAT WITH LIVE PAYPAL PEOPLE:

Go to: You can find the CHAT OPTION to reach them by going to https://paypal.com, scrolling to the bottom of the page and selecting Help and Contact >> Contact Us >> then clicking "Password and account access">> then "Login problems">> then scroll to the bottom of the page and you will find a BUTTON "MESSAGE US"

Screen Shot 2021-03-11 at 18.09.21.png

Then I was introduced to a lovely customer person Simona and she helped me with changing numbers with a working one and she might assist you in many other ways. It took me 40 minutes of speaking with her, but it did the trick. 

IF THIS WILL NOT HELP. GO TO TWITTER and do THIS:

tag paypal -  @ ASKPAYPAL 

I texted them this and they responded:

"I need help. I have PSD2 and old phone number, and I'm left hopeless. Tried reaching PayPal via mobile call but I got ripped off 20€ because I'm from Lithuania. Wh Can you help me and reach me out? My email is <removed>"

And they messaged me back with the instructions I gave you above.

___

Have a great day.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.