Foreign language

Charlene8301
Contributor
Contributor
Why do my emails come in a foreign language? Everything is set up for English but my emails come as chinese I guess?
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @Charlene8301,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

It's weird that you are receiving emails in Chinese even if you have set the English as language. Is this happening for all the communications received by PayPal? 

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Charlene8301
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I do. And when I email people for payment via PayPal it sends it in chinese too. It freaks me out.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_April

Hello @Charlene8301

For account specific issues please contact our Customer Support team. You can locate their contact information by clicking on the 'Contact Us' at the bottom of the PayPal page. You can also reach out through Facebook and Twitter. 

-April 

Login to Me Too

Charlene8301
Contributor
Contributor
I looked at the contact us page but none of the options have anything to do with this issue therefore I came to this community. So if I am going to "contact us" it would be helpful to know which option to choose.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Charlene8301,

For this type of issue, it would be best to communicate either by phone, or Facebook or Twitter. If you send an email, the response would likely come back in Chinese and that would not work out!

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.