For Paypal business account, what keyword should I use for a side-job user-testing websites?

alotofcheese
Contributor
Contributor

I'm in the process of upgrading a personal account into a business account. It's going to be an individual and I'm not sure what to put for the keyword. I'm going to be spending 20 minutes to complete a task list while thinking aloud. It might be looking to make sure buttons are working, the general feel of the website, working search bars, etc. 

What keyword would work for this? I've looked through most of the list but I'm just not sure which one would fit.

EDIT: Fixed title.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@alotofcheese 

There's no keyword for "side hustle". lol Don't know what your "side hustle" is exactly so...are you selling some kind of merchandise or a service? What merchandise or services? Look for the keyword that most fits the merchandise or service. Doesn't have to be exact but get as close as you can.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

alotofcheese
Contributor
Contributor

@sharpiemarker 

I see that my question isn't too clear by the title (forgot to proof read it). I describe the side job in the post. It's testing websites for 20 minutes at a time making note of anything that doesn't function properly, and the general feel of the tested site. I didn't find a 'quality assurance' or 'user-testing' keyword in the list and I'm clueless as to what else it could qualify as.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.