First time use paypal

Basel5
New Community Member
The PayPal ask me about cod To start use pay pal. Where I found that cod with 4 digit. Ples help me about that.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Basel5 

The 4-digit code is found on your card statement or recent card activity if you have online access to your card account. You may also call your card and ask them to read you the 4-digit code from the PayPal temporary transaction. Once you successfully confirm the card, PayPal will refund the charge and your card will post the refund within 30 days.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Basel5 

The 4-digit code is found on your card statement or recent card activity if you have online access to your card account. You may also call your card and ask them to read you the 4-digit code from the PayPal temporary transaction. Once you successfully confirm the card, PayPal will refund the charge and your card will post the refund within 30 days.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

kingfreedom2321
Contributor
Contributor
So I send money to my brother little did i know I had two email for him what can i do to get that money back it just sitting in his old email account..
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.