First i was unable to add any bank account now my Paypal balance is froze

timothysilas
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying to add my bank account to my paypal account to transfer my balance, now i got notification that i will have to provide tons of documents to verify my account and then i can use my balance, that is not fair.

At least let me use my balance or let me withdraw to bank, i will verify my account later with these millions of documents.

Someone official please help me.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Manny171
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@timothysilas

You new to Paypal? let me know & I should have that information for you on what maybe you

can do friend.

Login to Me Too

timothysilas
Contributor
Contributor

No, i have been using Paypal for 2-3 years now and i never had such issue.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @timothysilas,

I'm sorry to hear about the limitation. It's possible that the inability to successfully link and confirm the bank account may have been a factor in the need for a review. There may have been other factors as well. The review would be necessary to ensure that only the account holder can access the funds on the account. Please provide the requested information so PayPal can review the documents and restore access to your account.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.