Failure to close account and remove bank/credit card information

paramagandi
New Community Member
Hi. I have trouble in closing my Paypal account and removing my bank/credit card information. Paypal keeps saying that something in my profile is wrong, but everytime I click the solution there is no way to make me able to solve. I tried to contact but there is no answer or solution from Paypal.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi paramagandi,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community forum!

I am sorry to hear about this inconvenience. If you see a notification on your account, it may be that there is a pending issue in your Resolution Centre. If this is the case, please log in to your Resolution Centre where you should be able to see some steps to complete to solve the issue. After providing the requested information, the relevant team will review what you submitted as soon as possible and you will receive an email as soon as there are any updates. 

I hope this helps!

Martina

Login to Me Too

amoureuse
New Community Member

Did you not read his post? He clearly said there are no steps available for him to resolve any issues except contacting customer service, which he did, and never received a response back. What kind of business is this where you discriminate against certain LEGAL businesses, ban them from using paypal, prevent them from removing banking information and/or closing their account & when they try to follow your non applicable advice, YOU DON'T RESPOND! CONTACTING THE BBB NOW.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.