Everytime I log in it takes me to bizsignup page

Sparrow7
Contributor
Contributor

Every time I log in, it immediately takes me to a 'Tell us about your business' form. When I fill in the requested info and submit, it just says 'something went wrong' and I'm stuck on that page. I have filled in the information on different browsers and computers and its still the same issue. I have been on the phone with PayPal customer support, multiple times, with multiple departments. They all say that they already have my business info but no one can help me resolve this even though it is clearly a server side issue. I CAN use PayPal on my android phone, but not on a desktop computer. 

I'm hoping, against all odds, that someone here can help me, because not being able to use PayPal on a desktop computer sucks.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sparrow7 

Have you tried clearing your history / cookies and cache or trying another browser?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Sparrow7
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, clearing the browsing history doesn't help. Using a different browser, or even a different computer doesn't help either. Like I said, It really looks like a server side issue.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AdamC

@Sparrow7 

We understand that must be frustrating for you! It seems like a technical issue you're facing. Could you try accessing the account on a browser on the Android device? As the PayPal App is allowing you in, it could be worth trying to access the account through the browser on the device also. If you can get in, you should have options on the account to refresh the application process. 

PayPal_Adam
Login to Me Too

Sparrow7
Contributor
Contributor

Logging in on my phone's browser redirects me to the bizsignup page the same way any desktop computer does.

Login to Me Too

Sparrow7
Contributor
Contributor

Can anyone help me with this? I need this to work! Its quite strange that one of the biggest financial institutions in the world can just leave a customer hanging like this.

I've reset browser history, tried multiple browsers, tried multiple different computers, tried different networks. Every time I sign in I go straight to the biz signup page that I can't complete because 'something went wrong'. I'm stuck here and can't use paypal through the browser. This has to be a flag somewhere in a database that is set wrong. It is clearly a server side issue.

Can some technical person at PayPal PLEASE help me with this? This shouldn't be such a hassle!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.