Error with confirmation email logging in. Regular login OK.

jerryr007
Contributor
Contributor

I am getting this error message when trying to add and confirm another email address.

"We're having some trouble completing your request. Please try again shortly."

The address is @********@gmail.com. I have confirmed another gmail with no issues. I get the confirmation email ok. I can click on the link no problem. I log in and get the error. I can log in with the email & password, just not confirm it. Also, I can not delete it either to add it as a separate account. It does have one payment sent to it. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi jerryr007,

I'm sorry to hear that you're running into trouble confirming your new email. I would first advise clearing your cache and cookies and trying a different browser. If you still have the issue after completing those steps, the next option would be to contact us by phone, Facebook, or Twitter so that we can assist in the process. Hopefully the issue is resolved soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.