Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when trying to remove a postal address

SOLVED
ETAndersson
Contributor

Error when trying to remove a postal address

I'm trying to remove a postal address from my account (actually, what I wanted to do was to edit my current one slightly, but it wouldn't let me do that so I added a new one instead), but when I press the "Remove" button, all I get is "Sorry, there's a problem. If you keep seeing this, please contact customer service." Well, I tried doing that but it keeps redirecting me here.

This has been a problem since (at least) yesterday. For now, I've edited the superfluous address to make it obvious I shouldn't be using it any more. But I would prefer to remove it to keep things tidy. Does anyone have any ideas?

Torbjörn <Removed>

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ETAndersson
Contributor

Re: Error when trying to remove a postal address

The address I was trying to remove wasn't used on any card, but when I tried today, I was able to remove it without any further changes. I guess whatever problem I had has either been fixed, or needed time to fix itself.

Torbjörn Andersson

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@ETAndersson 

You may have to edit the billing address of any cards in your paypal wallet first before using a new address or removing older ones.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
ETAndersson
Contributor

The address I was trying to remove wasn't used on any card, but when I tried today, I was able to remove it without any further changes. I guess whatever problem I had has either been fixed, or needed time to fix itself.

Torbjörn Andersson

View solution in original post