Emails When Transactions Occur Have Stopped On Business Account

SeeTee1982
Contributor
Contributor

Hi All,

For years I have received an email from Paypal every time a transaction occurs on my business account (purchase made on my card or payment received). It has of course been very helpful because it allows me to continuously monitor business activity.

All of the sudden those emails stopped altogether this weekend. I'm assuming it's a glitch Paypal is working on. This happened to me once before a few years ago.

I just want to make sure it's not some new setting update I need to adjust to keep those emails coming.

Any information from Paypal or the community is appreciated. Is this happening to anyone else out there?

Thanks,

PS It's dangerous out there. Take care of yourself and your loved ones.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

makiig
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi Goodday @SeeTee1982 I am hoping all is well. We do appreciate your time and effort contacting us through this difficult times. I sincerely ask for apology for any inconvenience. To make it easier for you to receive consistent email from paypal and to help you with navigation You may chat with us by logging in to your Paypal account and go to Message center. You would see an option to chat with a representative. Or you may contact us through social media. Facebook (US) : www.facebook.com/paypal Twitter (US) : @AskPaypal
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.