Email

rhorho04
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I've noticed noticed that I have an old email address showing on some purchases or correspondence but it isn't showing on my email account for paypal.
I was wondering how I can delete this old email address as I no longer have the email address 
Can you help in any way please

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rhorho04

go to your account settings (wheel icon). click on the email address you want to use as the primary email address and check the "Make Primary email address" box, then click the trash icon for the old email address.  If your old email address is no longer in your PayPal account, then see if you can unsubscribe from the mailings from within the PayPal emails. Also go to the merchant sites that you have used the old PayPal email address and remove it.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rhorho04

go to your account settings (wheel icon). click on the email address you want to use as the primary email address and check the "Make Primary email address" box, then click the trash icon for the old email address.  If your old email address is no longer in your PayPal account, then see if you can unsubscribe from the mailings from within the PayPal emails. Also go to the merchant sites that you have used the old PayPal email address and remove it.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

rhorho04
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your quick reply I will try that

Smiley Wink

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.