Email will not confirm

Cathkaye
Contributor
Contributor
I've confirmed link in my new email address 3 times. I've cleared the cache on my browser, logged out, cleared cache on the app, gone through all the steps - 3 times! Still is says "Unconfirmed". Is this process not instant?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPalMichelleW

Hello @Csthkaye, 

We're sorry to hear that you're having trouble confirming your email. Here's an article from our Help Center on how to confirm your email. If you're still encountering issues, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Support for additional assistance. To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.  I hope this helps.

Thanks!

MichelleW

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPalMichelleW

Hello @Csthkaye, 

We're sorry to hear that you're having trouble confirming your email. Here's an article from our Help Center on how to confirm your email. If you're still encountering issues, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Support for additional assistance. To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.  I hope this helps.

Thanks!

MichelleW

Login to Me Too

Cathkaye
Contributor
Contributor
The problem was that my VPN was on!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.