Email says balance going to "new" PayPal Cash Plus, I have yet to find it when logged in?

jackdashack
Contributor
Contributor

And I am a very simple user of PayPal for a number of years. I use it to give gifts to family. And the occasional purchase. I've always maintain a zero balance unless someone refunds. So as my Subject suggests I can' even find this account when logged on?  And if I maintain a zero balance what does this account do for me?

Many thanks that in all these busy forums you took a moment to read and possible answer in advance. jep  ";-Dx

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jackdashack 

If you have no funds in your PayPal balance, then text that says your balance is PayPal Cash Plus account may not show up.

See the sample image of how it should look like with a balance on this page (scroll half way down page):

recent user agreement and policy changes to personal accounts

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jackdashack 

If you have no funds in your PayPal balance, then text that says your balance is PayPal Cash Plus account may not show up.

See the sample image of how it should look like with a balance on this page (scroll half way down page):

recent user agreement and policy changes to personal accounts

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.