cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email says balance going to "new" PayPal Cash Plus, I have yet to find it when logged in?

SOLVED
Contributor

Email says balance going to "new" PayPal Cash Plus, I have yet to find it when logged in?

And I am a very simple user of PayPal for a number of years. I use it to give gifts to family. And the occasional purchase. I've always maintain a zero balance unless someone refunds. So as my Subject suggests I can' even find this account when logged on?  And if I maintain a zero balance what does this account do for me?

Many thanks that in all these busy forums you took a moment to read and possible answer in advance. jep  ";-Dx

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Email says balance going to "new" PayPal Cash Plus, I have yet to find it when logged

@jackdashack 

If you have no funds in your PayPal balance, then text that says your balance is PayPal Cash Plus account may not show up.

See the sample image of how it should look like with a balance on this page (scroll half way down page):

recent user agreement and policy changes to personal accounts

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Email says balance going to "new" PayPal Cash Plus, I have yet to find it when logged

@jackdashack 

If you have no funds in your PayPal balance, then text that says your balance is PayPal Cash Plus account may not show up.

See the sample image of how it should look like with a balance on this page (scroll half way down page):

recent user agreement and policy changes to personal accounts

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post