New to the community? Welcome! Please read our Community Rules and Guidelines
Chat with our moderator team Wednesdays between 1-2pm PT (4-5pm ET) and Fridays between 4-5pm GMT. Learn more in Community Events
As the title implies, I need help downgrading my account. I scrolled the 'contact' pages and couldn't find anything about downgrading, so I don't know where to shoot them and email. If anyone can guide me through a process then that'd help a lot.
Edit: Don't need to downgrade anymore
Just to help others - one can upgrade their Personal Account to a Business Account themselves as there's an option in your account to do so however, should you want to reverse that action - there's no option to do this yourself, you would need to contact customer service.
The problem is, I can't find the proper topic to contact them. Can you give me a rundown or give me procedures to contact them properly?
Ways to contact customer services........
1. You can click on help / contact and use the message centre option in the blue band at the top of the page (or the very bottom of the page dependent on country).
2. You can click on help / contact and use the phone option in the blue band top of the page (or the very bottom of the page dependent on country).
3. You can send them a personal message via their Facebook page @ www.facebook.com/PayPal
4. You can send them a personal message via their Twitter page @ AskPayPal for Twitter
5. You can use the message centre in your paypal account.