Downgrade Account type

Lunabossmrp
New Community Member
I was trying to find a way for a customer of mine to pay me tips i work landscaping and do not own the business. So being the smart guy i am i upgraded to business account. Mind you i am new to paypal i dont like business type account can is there a way to revert back? I didnt know paypal here would upgrade me to a business "type" account. Thank you and help would be appreciated
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lunabossmrp

There is no automatic way to downgrade a business account to a personal account, you have to contact customer services and they will do that for you.
You can click on help / contact bottom left of every Paypal page for contact options for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lunabossmrp

There is no automatic way to downgrade a business account to a personal account, you have to contact customer services and they will do that for you.
You can click on help / contact bottom left of every Paypal page for contact options for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kondreckaitel36
Contributor
Contributor

i would like to downgrade my account busines to personal becous it still not yet regester and i need lift account limit thank you so mach for hellp and hellp.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.