Don't want to pay charges but locked out of account. Someone help!!

Leannepat
New Community Member
The customer service here is the worst I've ever experienced. I've had to create A NEW ACCOUNT just to ask for help! Because I am locked out of other account. Basically I'm doing this on my mother's behalf, its her account that we can't get into. She has changed her number and isn't able to add her new number to account and has no access the old numbers on the account. There is no way of adding her new number, all I can do I choose between the 2 numbers already on there. SO IS IMPOSSIBLE TO LOG IN Pretty soon they're gonna charge my mum for a service she doesnt even use! All because I can't log into the **bleep**ing account. I have tried contacting PayPal and THEY DONE REPLY!!! I CLOSED MY ACCOUNT PERMENTLY AS SOON AS I FOUND OUT THEY WOULD BE CHARGING FOR THEIR SERVICE!! ITS **bleep** but making it impossible for people to verify and log into their account when they want to cancel it anyway because they don't want to pay. THEY'RE DOING IT ON PURPOSE FOR PERSONAL GAIN There must be loads of people in my mums position, that are lockout, but still get charged. I bet all of those people added up is a lot of **bleep**ing money!! Disgraceful
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.