Don't like

Ambzb8892
Contributor
Contributor
I am struggling how to deal with this issue and no one will help me. I bought what i thought was a 18 inch bike for my son. Took the 82 dollars that day no problem. Have not heard back from the company on any shipping information about the bike and or respond to any of my emails. So i contacted paypal after two weeks of no response or updated email. All paypal said was we tried to contact the sender as well. We got no response either and are going to give them a whole month to try to get back to us about the issue. I have been waiting a month for this company to reply to paypal or me. This is crap. Thought point of paypal was to keep us from getting **bleep**ed over by fake companies pretending to sell stuff. Guess not because i feel i got scammed out of 82 dollars for a bike that doesn't exist. The company said they were located in Jacksonville Florida, feel like that's a lie too. What can i do now? I put a ticket in with paypal and got told to give it more time. I could use that money back if not getting the bike i thought i bought. What do now?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ambzb8892 

Was it 1 of these?

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

If you have opened a dispute for non receipt of item then don't forget to escalate it to a claim before it 'times out'. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ambzb8892
Contributor
Contributor
I have not received anything from the company. Not a tracking number and or even a confirmation email. I received a confirmation payment email through paypal but that's it. The company seemed to never sent a confirmation order email. Will not return any of my emails. I contact paypal for help and all they say is wait till end of june for the sender to reply to them. I have never had this problem before. N paypal seems to be no help.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.