Does Paypal Buyer Protection cover expeditious shipping?

XP
Contributor
Contributor

I paid for a product with an expeditious shipping option. I expect to receive the product within 15 business days. However, I have yet to receive a tracking code as the seller goes silent after payment. (as of now is 7th day of no response)

1. Can I open a dispute just to get the tracking code that I am entitled for?
  2. Is it possible to escalate the case to PayPal on the basis that I should receive the item within the expected shipping time... that I have separately paid for?

Which means I don't intend to wait for up to 60 days before escalating this as scam/fraud... because I paid for expeditious shipping!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

XP
Contributor
Contributor

I've checked. The price I paid for the product, included a DHL shipping to be delivered within 5-6 business days. This is the 7th day since payment was made (28 February). By right, I would've opened a dispute now if I don't receive a product within 30-60 days. But I'm unfamiliar with Buyer Protection policy on expeditious shipping. I guess it should also be covered by Buyer Protection since I paid for the premium shipping!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.