Does PayPal Hold Refunds?

MsNickie21
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone know if PayPal holds on to refunds received from merchants? I returned a defective product back to Dell and they did receive it. Dell keeps telling me that they refunded my money and sent it back to my PayPal account, even their corporate office provided me with a credit memo. If the refund was sent to the correct email address listed on my PayPal account, then why would I not have it? This has been going on for weeks and PayPal and PayPal Prepaid have been no help at all. The employees are rude for no reason ,even if you just want information or have a question. Dell states that they are investigating and trying to see if the refund can be resent to me. I am just not understanding any of this. In these uncertain times, I really need that money back. I am unemployed and not getting unemployment like most Americans right now; I wish I was because I could really use it. I have no idea how to get help. PayPal seems like such a scam company, I will be glad when I am done with them and can close my account for good.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.