Disable One Touch - Permanently!

SaberOne
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, fellow PayPal folks.

Okay, I'm new to the community, so my options are limited. I would like to permanently disable 'One Touch,' so if anybody knows a solution, I would appreciate your feedback. Seemingly, this feature suspiciously is turned on without my knowledge or at the very least; it's easily enabled without me being aware of it.  This seems to be by design, and it's quite annoying.

I'm pretty darn tech-savvy, and I've been a PayPal full-featured user for several years. For the most part, I like the services very well, but I don't appreciate the manner in which 'One Touch' is so easily enabled.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Boynitsa1234
Contributor
Contributor

I have noticed this too, but, unfortunately, don’t have the answer. Let’s hope someone else knows more on this topic than both of us.

Login to Me Too

joris5
New Community Member

I just wish there was some way to turn of paypal asking at each payment if you want to enable it.

EDIT: An 'icebreaker' badge for my first post! Really? Is this forum a kids playground?

Login to Me Too

reubster
New Community Member
I’m totally fed up with this. I use Chrome on an iPhone. I am explicitly NOT checking the box that says “enable one touch for faster checkout next time”... PayPal enables it anyway. This has now happened about 4 times. I do not want one touch enabled.
Login to Me Too

Giovopt
New Community Member
Was looking for this that needs to be a box that says 'do not ask again' I run sensitive stuff and really don't need to make the security measures on me any easier. Please implement this
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.