Director Pop Up form is blank

coolcom
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is asking me to complete some director info on my profile.

I have tried to use both Explorer and Chrome browsers to complete this, but the Pop Up form is blank... so I cannot complete the info. Has anyone else had this experience? Any solutions?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

coolcom
Contributor
Contributor

The issue of the blank form should be addressed... not sure if that was unique to me or is happening to others. 

I did get the issue resolved through the "Message US" system. If you learn to use it as it is intended, it does get you to a resolution. Be aware that it is not always an immediate response, it is more like texting. It also carries forward all your communications so that no matter who assists, they have the details off previous texts.

My issue did get resolved using this system as I was able to attach my document to a "text"... and my account was cleared for action the next day.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Randy

@coolcom,

I recommend contacting our customer service teams for further assistance if you're still seeing this issue on your end.  You can click 'Contact Us' at the bottom of any of our pages to get a phone number to reach us at, or you can contact us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/askpaypal) or Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/PayPal). We would be happy to take a look at what options might be available to you.

- Randy

Login to Me Too

coolcom
Contributor
Contributor

Well I have been using the chat system... have received a couple of replies. I've successfully updated my company name to my numbered company. What's very odd is that I see numerous references to the "Resolution Center" and all the info that is supposed to be there. For examples I am trying now to submit my document to verify my role as director in the company... and I saw info in the Help section referring to all the steps you can mark off in the Resolution Center.

However my Resolution Center shows nothing... one search box to search for a numbered issue... and that is it. There are no links or anything... and absolutely nowhere to send my document. So is my Resolution Center different that everyone else's or is there a  problem here? I already submitted a print screen of my page to the chat system to show my basically blank page.

Goodness Pay Pal, is this really that difficult to solve? I have had this account for years and all of a sudden bang... you just block it. I certainly have little faith at this point in using it for anything serious if this is how unimportant my business is to you.

Login to Me Too
Solved

coolcom
Contributor
Contributor

The issue of the blank form should be addressed... not sure if that was unique to me or is happening to others. 

I did get the issue resolved through the "Message US" system. If you learn to use it as it is intended, it does get you to a resolution. Be aware that it is not always an immediate response, it is more like texting. It also carries forward all your communications so that no matter who assists, they have the details off previous texts.

My issue did get resolved using this system as I was able to attach my document to a "text"... and my account was cleared for action the next day.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.