Didn't change your password

kslim
New Community Member

Hi guys, i received a notification about "You just changed your password" but i didnt change.

Is there any ways I can report this issue as I couldn't call the number provided.

If you didn't change your password, give us a call right away a[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]br />
Also, I did not remove any credit card and got a notification as follow.

Dear Lim ,

You've just removed your card x-xxxx from your PayPal account. Any approved authorisations made on this card on or before August 29, 2020 will still be completed. No new authorisations on this card will be processed.

If you didn't remove the card, please log in to your PayPal account and review your financial information and account activities as soon as possible. If you notice any unusual activity, please call us immediately by clicking Help at the bottom of any PayPal page.

Sincerely,

PayPal

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kslim 

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky.
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
Live chat is randomly available.
You can send them a message.
Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.