Details verified but still says verification is needed

whyintheheck
Contributor
Contributor

Wondering whether anyone else is having the same issue.

I've logged in to transfer some money to my bank account. When I click transfer it just keeps refreshing the Summary page. I clicked through to the Balance page and there was an alert next to my balance saying I needed to confirm my identity before I could withdraw. So I click the hyperlink and without letting me enter any information or submit photos of any ID, it says "we've confirmed your identity and your account has been restored." But the alert still shows against my balance and it's not letting me withdraw. I'm not getting any messages saying I have to wait 72 hours for PayPal to review my confirmation details like last time I had to do this.

I've tried on multiple devices and I'm having the same issue. Starting to think it's a PayPal bug. Anyone else having a similar issue or have any ideas to fix? I've put some screenshots below.

Thanks 🙂

Paypal 3.jpgPaypal 1.jpgPaypal 2.jpg

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

jcm2606
Contributor
Contributor

So, looking through more threads, I saw that someone mentioned that the mobile app works completely fine, and it seemed to work fine for me, so maybe give that a go. I'm leaning on it being a UI or account status bug with the desktop website, which they'll hopefully fix soon.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

jcm2606
Contributor
Contributor

Also getting this, can't tell if it's a bug or what.

Login to Me Too

whyintheheck
Contributor
Contributor
The fact it’s happening to us both makes me lean towards it being comforting which is kind comforting. Hopefully they sort it out soon
Login to Me Too
Solved

jcm2606
Contributor
Contributor

So, looking through more threads, I saw that someone mentioned that the mobile app works completely fine, and it seemed to work fine for me, so maybe give that a go. I'm leaning on it being a UI or account status bug with the desktop website, which they'll hopefully fix soon.

Login to Me Too

whyintheheck
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks I’ve just been trying browser. I’ll download the app
Login to Me Too

davewabbo
Contributor
Contributor

Specifically I made 5 payments one after the other. 3 did not work but 2 did. This happened on 3/11/20 AEST at around 4:30pm.

Also App does not work. The desktop version seems to have the actual settings. Paypal balance refuses to be used even after making changes in settings on mobile app. Also if you try to click payment setting on automatic payment it gives an error message "Looks like something went wrong. Please try again."

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.