Desktop version of PayPal

kirill2485
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, I have a Lumia 928. I am trying to browse PayPal.com, but it keeps redirecting me to the mobile site. I need the desktop version of the site, because on the mobile version it is impossible to accept payments to student accounts. I am not near my computer at the moment and I tried going to my phone browser settings to request a desktop site, but it still redirects me to mobile. Is there a way to switch to the full desktop version of PayPal.com, for example most sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google have a " Request Desktop version" somewhere on the page. I couldn't find this button anywhere on PayPal.com on my phone, and I need to approve the payment ASAP.
Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

DeviceRedundant
Contributor
Contributor
Using the mobile site my LG android was not compatible & i could not search 2014 history successfully. Also there was no way to access the desktop version. THEN, I downloaded PayPal from Google Play Store but could not access the app without Google Play Services. SO I downloaded Google Play Services but it took up so much space on my phone it forced close again & again as i attempted to finally log in. I have wasted over 2 hours trying to access my history with no success. And NOW i feel like a complete idiot because i know i'm talking to brick walls on the matter. All i want is to download my transaction history. I do not trust PayPal to be consumer friendly to mobile users unless you can afford an iPhone, which i cannot. I cannot SELL anything without record of purchase. I feel so duped.
Login to Me Too

shorts1988
New Community Member
Try google chrome on your phone. A different browser. I had the same issue.
Login to Me Too

Nirvanagurl
Contributor
Contributor
I need the desktop too..badly today..And can not find a way to get on it. This is truly annoying.
Login to Me Too

killerheelsuk
Contributor
Contributor
Solved. Download Opera browser for your mobile. If you login to Papal using that browser, each transaction has a link to the full desktop transaction. Hope this helps!
Login to Me Too

Blackdawn_70631
Contributor
Contributor
Awesome. You need to work for customer service.
Login to Me Too

LT10
It worked for me with Opera Mini app
Login to Me Too

Garwe
Contributor
Contributor
Just type www.paypal.com/cash. Thats how i add from my mobile
Login to Me Too

Theblacksun
Contributor
Contributor
Why you do not have a option at the bottom of the paypal mobile for the desktop version is beyond comprehension.
Login to Me Too

amy19724
Contributor
Contributor
I agree you can't remove bank card too. I have no way of doing this as I only have my phone on old one you could. You can't stop a transaction too.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.