Desktop version of PayPal

kirill2485
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, I have a Lumia 928. I am trying to browse PayPal.com, but it keeps redirecting me to the mobile site. I need the desktop version of the site, because on the mobile version it is impossible to accept payments to student accounts. I am not near my computer at the moment and I tried going to my phone browser settings to request a desktop site, but it still redirects me to mobile. Is there a way to switch to the full desktop version of PayPal.com, for example most sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google have a " Request Desktop version" somewhere on the page. I couldn't find this button anywhere on PayPal.com on my phone, and I need to approve the payment ASAP.
Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Suggest contacting Tech Support to see if there is a work around:

Tech. Support

Login to Me Too

kirill2485
Contributor
Contributor

I can't actually contact them. On "https://ppmts.custhelp.com/app/home" I type in "Desktop version of PayPal on Mobile" and click "Find". And it says "We have found a solution to your problem" and I click on the "solution" and it takes me to the FAQ of PayPal, which has nothing to do with the mobile version of PayPal.com.

Login to Me Too

sopatt
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, not having a desktop site link or respecting the request desktop site option sucks big time

Login to Me Too

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You have to continue through the process so you can actually enter your question.

Login to Me Too

kirill2485
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, got it, you meant this link: https://ppmts.custhelp.com/app/ask
Anyways, I filled in everything, but unfourtunatally the link you sent me is for merchant support, not customer support. They do not have a catagory for my problem, and the category is required. This is really annoying lol.

Thanks anyways.

Login to Me Too

spaesani
Contributor
Contributor

These are parasites out of academia who consider themselves smart fir knowing something others don't. If they were served by farmers to grocers in the same manner they'd be dead already.

Move to a digital transaction free currency like ripple or stellar and seriously,  *bleep* all of paypal from founders to shareholders to theur smug employees.

Login to Me Too

DeviceRedundant
Contributor
Contributor
Would you try to make sense when you speak ;-/ ?
Login to Me Too

mooochooo
Contributor
Contributor

Completely true!

The stupid paypal website coders do not honour the request to see the desktop version. The mobile version is such a dumbed down waste of time.

Login to Me Too

DeviceRedundant
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal would profit from you upgrading your phone to iPhone, so yep they'll treat you like an idiot until that time. Good luck. To me & to you. I purchased products which i can't sell without records of purchase, so can't afford the iPhone. We're caught-in-a-loop OUT-of-the-loop forced to otherwise adapt to THEM. They will not adapt to you, as if they didn't have the money to. They'll much rather you feel like an outsider. They're similar to Hitler, or cartels such as Telstra & Woolworths. No joke.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.