Depop shipping label problem

Temp20230526DK
New Community Member
I just sold my first item on depop yesterday and tried to print the shipping label but it said my PayPal account needs to be verified. I verified then was told it may take a few hours. It’s been almost 24 hours and it still say I cannot view the label because my account is unverified but when I log into my PayPal it is. I’ve seen many others have this problem but have not found a solution. Someone help me view the shipping label please!
Login to Me Too
49 REPLIES 49

jesseniaalyssa1
Contributor
Contributor
no solution yet...
Login to Me Too

peridombeck
Contributor
Contributor
I’m having the exact same problem!! i’ve literally tried everything, emailed them multiple times... nothing is working. I feel so bad for the people who purchased items cause i can’t even ship them!! paypal or depop PLEASE FIX
Login to Me Too

whittakerrr
Contributor
Contributor

I also have the same issue - says my paypal account is not verified when I try to print the label. I have tried disconnecting and reconnecting, plus deleting my app and reinstalling. Nothing seems to work 

Login to Me Too

delanyloonam
Contributor
Contributor
thanks to whoever said something about adding your bank! I just had my debit card in there and when I went into setting and added my actual bank everything started working again! Part of it is confirming a small deposit (mine was like 15 cents) so it took about a day for that to come in
Login to Me Too

laurennevin
Contributor
Contributor

Temp20230526DL
Contributor
Contributor
I managed to get the shipping label by messaging Depop with the date of transaction, buyer @ and the problem and they sent the label to me. Took a while but worked
Login to Me Too

isabellasanar
I am going to try this. Also how long did it take for depop to respond with the label?
Login to Me Too

vivienneho
This happened to me too and it said my account was all verified, but I couldn’t access my shipping label. I had to link my bank account into my PayPal wallet in order to access my label.
Login to Me Too

Meghaninserra
Contributor
Contributor
Does anyone know how long the two transactions take to get to your bank account. It has been 8 hours and I’ve got nothing.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.