Deleting an address in "wallet"

lewbar
Contributor
Contributor

I cannot find a way to email or contact anybody at Paypal, except through this community.  We have recently moved and I have been able to put in our new address and make it primary, however when I try to delete my old address, it tells me I must delete it out of my 'wallet'.  I cannot find a way to do that or find someone from Paypal to help figure that out.  When I click on Wallet, I do not see where I can go to accomplish this.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lewbar

They 'may' mean you need to update your billing address with any card or bank accounts you have linked to your paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

lewbar
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for the comment and info.  As I've gone down the line of changing addresses etc, actually I did start with the credit cards that we have and changed the info there.  So that has been done prior to changing the address in Paypal, which brought up my question here as it won't let me delete that old address.  Thank you again though.

Login to Me Too

PitRejection235
Contributor
Contributor

did you ever resolve this? I cannot delete 2 old addresses, and my paypal credit post keeps going to my old address. Ridiculous that it isn't simple to fix.

Login to Me Too

Drazt3ch85
I'm currently dealing with the same issue.... disgusting display of negligence if you ask me.
Login to Me Too

klepp0906
Contributor
Contributor

same, cannot delete old address.  keeps giving me an error.  

Login to Me Too

abaker7
New Community Member

This was a pain, because all the "help" sites say click the "MONEY" tab at the top, but that doesn't exist.

I found a help page that took me to https://www.paypal.com/businesswallet/money where I could edit my personal debit card (which I had already done under account settings. BUT if you also have the PayPal Debit card, you need to update the address on that too! Since there isn't a link to edit under Account settings, you have to go to the Business Wallet page, click on "View Details" under your PayPal Business Debit, then click on "Update Card Address". Once the new address is attached to the PayPal Debit card, you can then delete the old address!! 

Login to Me Too

timcatspaw
New Community Member

Worked for me, 1 go to Wallet. 2 add address-update, that will show old and new address. 3 remove card. 4 link card- chose new address from drop down menu. old address will be gone. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.