Deleting Account That Is Not Completely Set Up

Allfast
New Community Member

I tried to create a new paypal business account with a separate email, and decided to back out of the process as I did not have all the info. I would now like to add this email to my original account, but it says it is linked with another account. The account must have saved. 

However, when I try to log in to the new account to close it, I can't, as it is not set up yet! 

Any help on closing the incomplete account? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Alessa

Hello @Allfast,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble accessing the PayPal account. In order to close the account you will have to first login to the PayPal account. If you can not access the account you may need to reset the password. Here is how : I forgot my password? . Once the password is reset you will be able to login and close the PayPal account, here is how : How do I close my PayPal account?. If you are unable to reset the password or unable to login, I advise to contact our Customer Service Team directly. Our Customer Service Team may be able to assist with manually closing the account for you. You can find our Customer Support options online at the bottom of the PayPal Page by selecting "Contact". 

Thank you again for reaching out on the PayPal Community Forum, I hope the information provided is able to assist with your concerns.

- Alessandra

If you find this or any other post was helpful, to make our community better please feel free to give kudos or accepting the answer as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.