Delete old landline phone number

andbrewfd
New Community Member

Hi,

I no longer have a land line. I cancelled it a couple of years ago. I only have a mobile phone number. I cannot delete my landline from PayPal. It says I must have a minimum of two phone numbers. I only have one phone number (personal, work, home, mobile are all on the same line).

My old number, a landline in central London, will be given to someone else and they may receive calls from PayPal about my account.

How can PayPal or I delete my old land line, to prevent any future compromise to my account?

I have already seen the standard PayPal instructions on deleting phone numbers, which require a second phone number to delete one. Please don't bother posting this link back to me, as it isn't a solution to this issue. 

THIS SOLUTION DOES NOT WORK

https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-change-the-phone-number-on-my-paypal-account-fa...

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

GrossProcess
New Community Member

No longer have a land line. Gave it up over 2 years ago. No way to delete it. ABSURD.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.