Delete business

cherryjoz
New Community Member

I have recently retired and no longer have my business that is listed on Pay pal...but still use pay pal personally.....how do I delete the business?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@cherryjoz 

Option 1.

Contact customer services and ask them to downgrade your account to a personal one.

Option 2.

Remove all linked funding sources / cancel subscriptions and anything ongoing in your paypal account and close it and then open a personal one BUT you 'may' have to use another email address.

Option 3.

You are allowed x2 paypal accounts, as long as one is personal and the other one is business, so you could just open a personal account. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@cherryjoz 

Option 1.

Contact customer services and ask them to downgrade your account to a personal one.

Option 2.

Remove all linked funding sources / cancel subscriptions and anything ongoing in your paypal account and close it and then open a personal one BUT you 'may' have to use another email address.

Option 3.

You are allowed x2 paypal accounts, as long as one is personal and the other one is business, so you could just open a personal account. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.