Delete Account

Amphy2k
Contributor
Contributor

I’m tired of this **bleep**ing **bleep**. I’ve tried calling and you refuse to let me talk to a human. I’ve tried emailing and you refuse to respond. I want my account deleted. I NEVER wanted to use your **bleep**hole service. I only made an account (with extreme hesitation because you **bleep** dont allow secure passwords) because I thought I needed it for a payment but ended up not. I didn’t realize that leaving my account would lead to this. You keep claiming I’ve been in some sort of fraud **bleep** and that I paid for something. I have never used my account, I never logged in until you spammed my email demanding some **bleep**ed stuff. I want NOTHING to do with your scummy **bleep** service. I want my account deleted. I never want to use you. You are horrible people for doing what you do. If it was my way it would be illegal to not allow someone to delete their account and extremely sensitive information such as financial information. I want my account deleted. I don’t want to hear another word from you unless it’s “your account has been deleted.” Stop trying to pull me into your fraud scheme. I want none of your corrupt **bleep**. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Amphy2k 

Sadly nothing to do with us so send your abusive post to customer services who I am sure as you have asked so politely will rush to help you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.