Dave J

G6KWO
Contributor
Contributor

Received Email requesting update of mobile number but system will not allow any other that a UK one beginning with +44. Is there any way I can enter a foreign number?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @G6KWO,

I'm sorry to hear of the difficulty you're having adding a mobile number. If the account is registered in UK, only a UK number may be added. All contact information is country-specific. I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

G6KWO
Contributor
Contributor

So I cannot continue using Paypal as I have done for years because your system only accepts UK mobile numbers. At this time because of 2010 Covid lockdown I have unresolved issues so must loose money. This is not what I have come to accept with PayPal. I will now not encourage others, as I have been doing, to use PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.