Customer support

Lionell96
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I've tried to contact paypal through phone but they always hang up so i try to contact them via email but the automated bot always shows up. When he asks me if he could have helped me i choose "no, i need more help" and then it automatically closes the conversation and won't let me contact customer support in any way possible. What do i have to do now? Thanks

Login to Me Too
1,184 REPLIES 1,184

Najat10
Contributor
Contributor
Is there any customer care contact number\email address for Morocco
Login to Me Too

Ola22
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Please i need paypal email address

Login to Me Too

Jessicagriggs88
Contributor
Contributor

What is Paypal's Email Address to contact them?

Login to Me Too

Zach811
New Community Member
There is an issue with your account. Please contact us to resolve it. How do even do this? Thank you. I have no idea what the problem is
Login to Me Too

Temp20230524DO
Contributor
Contributor
Why as such a profitable company do you not have live representatives for us to talk to? We message you and it takes days for you to respond, but when you finally answer if we don't respond right away you end the message. As much as this company makes we should not have to wait days to get help.
Login to Me Too

Chezzie65
New Community Member
Hi guys can you help? I changed my mobile number and didn't think to change it on PayPal now I cannot log in as it wants to send me a verification code via text... I can't change it in my profile as I need to log in to do this !! can you help? Many thanks Cheryl x
Login to Me Too

ursisyo
Contributor
Contributor

Good day!

Is there other way to contact PayPal Customer Service. I tried so many many times to message the message center but the response always goes "I'm sorry, there are no available Customer Care Agent." I have an issue that I need to raise. 

Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Angeli2
New Community Member

Is there a way where I can talk to a Customer Service Support Agent?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Angeli2 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Orokson
Contributor
Contributor
Hello sir please how can I contact PayPal customer service through email or phone number
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.