Customer service

OVets
New Community Member

I have been trying to get customer service to help me for a week.  I've tried the message center all week.  I cannot link the bank account.  Although I have tried to follow the instructions for linking my nonprofits bank account--IT NEVER WORKS.  Despite that I have put this in the message center each time, PayPal customer service has sent me the same message THREE TIMES.  Each time I say this doesn't work, I even sent screen shots showing that I followed those instructions without success.  There is NEVER a prompt or any place for me to input the two small deposits that were made so I can verify the account.  I received the deposits, but the PayPal site gives me no options for inputting those deposits.  The Message Center keeps pasting the same failed instructions.  I tried calling customer service and no matter what issue I tell the automated system, I get the same message--THEY CANNOT SUPPORT ANY OF MY ISSUES--and redirect me to the Help Center before disconnecting me.  This is impossibly terrible customer service.   Is there some magic words that will get me through to a human for support?   

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@OVets 

Try confirming it using another browser or device OR by downloading the app and adding it?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.