Customer Service Desk Time Zone

TBGlass
Contributor
Contributor

Hi
I wonder if anyone can help.

I want to change my Business Account back to a personal account. Having seen on the forums that the only way to do this is to contact Customer Service, I tried. First I sent two emails via the site - no response. So today I decided to phone them.

I used the number on the Call Customer Service page (which this forum board says I can't put in the message), and while trying to get thru the automated system, got told to phone back when the office is open, between 8am and 8:30pm. However I was phoning them at 5:45pm UK time! So is the Service Desk in America? If so does anyone know which time zone?

Alternatively, I thought I could close the business account, and then open a personal account. Does anyone know if this is possible, keeping the same email address?

Thanks

Tony

Extra: This is the second time I have tried to submit this - the first time I got the message:Authentication Ticket Mismatched, failed authentication.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.