Credit card problem

Ilijaaaam
Contributor
Contributor

I removed my credit card form my old PayPal account 5 days ago but still can not connect it to the new one. And I know it needs to be removed from the system but I don't know who to ask or contact to do that for me.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Alice159

I have the same issue. Not only that but I messaged the help center, and they keep saying I need to be online to get through a verification process, and despite me having been on the entire day today for close to 7 hours, every single time one of them (a new person every time) responds, they tell me that I am not online so to let them know when I am so they can help. So I respond to them within a minute, and then 30 minutes later when they respond, despite me being there, they say I wasn’t online so they can’t help me. It's honestly very frustrating. They gave me their phone line to call, and so I called, but the system says “we can’t respond to your inquiry over the phone at this time” and just hung up on me. I haven’t managed to catch a single person to get any help over the LAST THREE DAYS. 😞

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.