Credit Union Transfer Query

jackdashack
Contributor
Contributor

I believe my Credit Union does not allow transfers out of their institution. I wanted to Add Money to my PP account and when I proceeded it showed this credit union as a source to add money to PP. If this credit union does not allow out of bank transfers is PP going to be able to complete a transfer from CU to PP to add money to PP.

Thanks! jep ":-}

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

moneymatters168
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@jackdashack

You may want to confirm this with your credit union.

It actually does not make sense that you are unable to move your money in and out of their institution. I do believe that you shouldn't have any problems with the transfer. If you do you may want to consider another bank.

It's your money and you decide whether you keep it with them for them to earn or not. 

That's my 2 cents. 

Advice is VOLUNTARILY given.
Please leave Kudos / Solution if I have helped you.

Login to Me Too

jackdashack
Contributor
Contributor

Moneymatters168 I didn't call them. Possible I should yet but when I clicked on TRANSFERS  and across the top of the page this is all it shows. No option for transferring out of the bank to another institution. Scheduled transfers is still within your own accounts or another members. Calling now just means waits as with all support calls at this time. It's not a problem. There's always a work around. Thanks greatly!  ":-}

Annotation 2020-04-02 142720.jpg

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.